The internet is an amazing tool, it has the power to change the way we live and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-click, you follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to MULTUM LLC. to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of the internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and us. So we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy MULTUM LLC. will apply various principles following international practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We won’t sell or give away [YOUR NAME] email address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone.
We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
The Company shall not be held liable in case of any malicious cyber-attack as it has taken measures to protect the user information. The company shall notify the users in case of any attack.
We will seek your consent when we need information that personally identifies you [personal information] or allow us to contact you. Generally, the information is requested when you create registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a correct, order email newsletter, or join a limited-access premium site. We use your personal information for our primary purpose:
To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once
To make help you quickly find software, service or information;
To help us create content most relevant to you;
To alert you on product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from MULTUM LLC.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of MULTUM LLC. but you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic services like our electronic newsletter. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding MULTUM LLC. products, programs events or services by email, postal mail or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from MULTUM LLC.
MULTUM LLC. occasionally allow other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only if you do not want to receive these offers. You may select the option making that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from there parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on MULTUM LLC. latest product announcement and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, and improve our content.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchase and change to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with MULTUM LLC.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve MULTUM LLC. services, product, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
MODIFICATION/CHANGING USER INFORMATION
The users can change their information at any point they want