Terms and Conditions Agreement / NDA
The entity you are contracting with is: MULTUM LLC.
- Definition of Confidential Information
For purposes of this Agreement “Confidential Information” shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility to MULTUM LLC. , whether or not owned or developed by MULTUM LLC. , which is not generally known other than by MULTUM LLC. , and which the Sellers may obtain through any direct or indirect contact with MULTUM LLC. .
Regardless of whether specifically identified as confidential or proprietary, Confidential Information shall include any information provided by MULTUM LLC. concerning the business, operations, technology and information of MULTUM LLC. and any third party with which MULTUM LLC. deals, including, without limitation, business records and plans, trade secrets, processes, technical data, product ideas, contracts, financial information, pricing structure, discounts, computer programs and listings, source code and/or object code, copyrights and intellectual property, inventions, sales leads, strategic alliances, partners, and customer and client lists. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential.
If Confidential Information is in written form, the Disclosing Party shall label or stamp the materials with the word “Confidential” or some similar warning. If Confidential Information is transmitted orally, the Disclosing Party shall promptly provide a writing indicating that such oral communication constituted Confidential Information.
- Exclusions from Confidential Information
Receiving Party’s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is:
- publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the seller;
- discovered or created by the seller before disclosure by MULTUM LLC. ;
- learned by the seller through legitimate means other than from MULTUM LLC. or MULTUM LLC. representatives;
- is disclosed by seller with the MULTUM LLC. prior written approval; or
- information disclosed by operation of law.
- Obligations of the Seller
- Seller is responsible for fulfillment based on Seller’s service policy including timely execution, delivery, amendment etc.;
- Seller is responsible for quality and reliability of their services;
- Seller is responsible for disclosing any change to their current service’s pricing and disclosing any service discontinuation in a timely manner (expectation to be the same day);
- Seller cannot at any time attempt to acquire clients that came through the MULTUM LLC. platform (https://www.MULTUM LLC. .com/about-us/) . That includes sending marketing materials, emails (besides fulfillment notifications), social media campaigns, etc.; and
- Seller is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided during the negotiations process, including business name, logo, address, banking / Paypal, etc.
- The seller grants Multum LLC. the right to monitor and record any and all communication between the customer and service provider(s)
- Obligations of the MULTUM LLC.
- MULTUM LLC. is responsible for the operation of the platform;
- MULTUM LLC. is responsible for collecting taxes on products sold on the platform; and
- MULTUM LLC. will collect 10% commission on Sellers product sales, this does not include taxes.
- MULTUM LLC. Reserves the right to terminate an independent contractor
- Time Periods
The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Seller’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until MULTUM LLC. sends the seller written notice releasing the seller from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
By Multum LLC.
- Multum LLC. reserves the right to terminate a user’s account at any time
- Multum LLC. Reserves the right to ban a user from its platform if the user seeks to make a deal with a service provide they find on Multum off of Multum’s communication channel
By Seller/ User
- The seller may terminate this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion upon providing to the Company 21 calendar days’ notice of Contractor’s intention to do so. Upon receipt of such notice the Company may waive notice in which event this Agreement shall terminate immediately
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employee of MULTUM LLC. for any purpose.
If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to affect the intent of the parties.
The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
- Injunctive Relief
Any misappropriation of Confidential Information in violation of this Agreement may cause the MULTUM LLC. irreparable harm, the amount of which may be difficult to ascertain, and therefore, the Seller agrees that MULTUM LLC. shall have the right to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for an order enjoining any such further misappropriation and for such other relief as the MULTUM LLC. deems appropriate. This right of MULTUM LLC. is to be in addition to the remedies otherwise available to the MULTUM LLC.
The Seller agrees to indemnify MULTUM LLC. against any and all losses, damages, claims or expenses incurred or suffered by the MULTUM LLC. as a result of the seller’s breach of this Agreement.
- Attorney Fees and Expenses
In a dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall have the right to collect from the other party its reasonable attorney fees and costs and necessary expenditures.
The parties’ consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in _________________ in any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The parties waive any other venue to which either party might be entitled by domicile or otherwise.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Commonwealth of Virginia
- Successors & Assigns
This Agreement shall bind each party’s heirs, successors and assigns. The seller may not assign or transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of MULTUM LLC. .